Get the names and addresses of the top 20 largest companies, firms, schools, hospitals- pretty much any large venture with lots of employees. Call the person in charge of human resources. Let them know if there are any agreements with other relocation services that would prevent you from servicing their employee buyer and sellers. If no, ask if you could send a customized menu of services that you provide to make an employees real estate experiecnce more satisfying and profitable. Then start coming up with services that will help these companies survive a real estate slow down. Here are mine:
1. Team of professionals ready to assist in all aspects of a sale or purchase. A lender committed to matching a client’s financial goals a reality.
2. Lists of real estate available, including rentals with appointments made to view all at the client’s leisure.
3. Comparable sales generated on sales and purchases so that the client can analize exactly what the the value of a purchase, rental or sale is prior to commitment.
4. Personalized educational seminars an many real estate subjects done for employees, at the business premises.
5. Web solutions for automatic value generation and generation of lists of property available withen the client’s perameters.
6. Personal real estate counseling of all employees.
7. Estimates of net proceeds, closing costs on purchase and time estimates of all real estate transactions.
8. Same day return call guarantee
9. Fair commission rates with a referral fee to relocation companies, if necessary.
10. Outstanding methods for sellers to increase the value of their holdings prior to sale.
11. Buyers will be able to take advantage of the excess of inventory currently on the market.
Buy my books for the balance of the presentation.