Not so long ago I bought the entire package of Sanford systems. I have been looking for a good phone script reference contacting the human resource departments of very large companies and didn’t come across one in my phone scripts book. Would you happen to have a script such a this? Please advise.
Hello, Coretta. You are smart. There are a ton of seller leads in that demographic. Be careful your people do not get hung up on those coming into town who need tours to see if they want to take the job. You have to be clear it is the potential employer’s job to sell them on the job and area. Your job is to sell them a home.
It is the listings that bring in the most net profit. My coaching clients and/or their assistants use a letter detailing all the services that their “Human Resource Service Departments” handle. These services can include the following:
1. Quick seminars put on for employees on the state of the real estate market, financing, problems and their cures, and neighborhood updates.
2. The free 48-hour phone value analysis.
3. Email-enabled free dream home search.
4. Access to lender team member for refinancing and new loans.
5. Approved team member for support in-home inspections, home warranties, termite, title, and other real estate services.
6. Guaranteed same-day return phone call or Email on any question or challenge that an employee has.
7. The contract “look-over” service should any employee find themselves in a real estate transaction with another agent and have a question.
8. Access to the VIP Client Club
Once you put your contact list together, send the offer above and follow-up with the following call:
“Hello, (name). My name is Coretta McKinney, and we are rolling out our new Human Resource Department Services. I sent you a letter last week regarding some of the services we offer and wondered if we could set up a small seminar for your employees regarding the current real estate market. Do you have any current employees that need selling services, buying services, or rental services? May I stay in contact with you regarding updates on additional services and to see if any of your employees need real estate services? By the way, on every closing, I would like to donate $500 to the charity that your company supports or possibly toward the employees’ appreciation party.”
I hope this gives you some ideas to capture the HR business!