The past two days we’ve talked exclusively about goals – setting realistic goals in your new career or career reboot in real estate. Goals are vital…but sometimes being held accountable to those goals is vital as well! As part of our coaching program, accountability is a key element as well.
So, take a deep breath. Look over your promises and goals again. Then create a workable plan.
The Performance Commitment
I, _______________________________________________________, being a committed, self-confident, aggressive real estate agent/broker in pursuit of my goals, voluntarily commit to the following:
- During the next six months, I will complete Walter Sanford’s program, If I Could Start Over Again… program. (Optional, but a steal at $50 if you mention this blog!)
- In the next 12 months, I will earn $ _________________________
- I will obtain_________________________listings each month.
- I will go on_________________________listing appointments each week.
- I will make_________________________soliciting listing calls each week.
- I will make_________________________sales each month.
- I will show_________________________properties each week.
Should I begin to fall behind, I will request that my broker/manager go over my program, my successes, my setbacks, and my plans in order to help me stay on schedule. I can then get myself, my family, and my mentors those things to which I have committed and deserve.
I acknowledge receipt of this commitment. I am also committed to your success and will monitor your progress.
Walter S. Sanford – Mentor Date
Please make five copies of this commitment sheet, and give them to your family, and your broker, and send one to me!
Invest in your career or the career of a friend or loved one) with If I Could Start Over Again. In this manual, you’ll be guided for the first 90-days of your new career or career reboot. New or seasoned agents will get the foundation that generated my immediate cash flow. This product is includes every letter, system, call and move that I would make should I start over again in your town. This includes the data CD, which is a digital copy for easier implementation.
Check out the details: http://www.waltersanford.com/shop/if-i-could-start-over-again/. Call 800.792.5837 and ask for the $50 blog special on this system!