Why so many worksheets?! While I do want you to start investing in real estate “yesterday,” I want to make certain that you’re ready to do financially. Hang in there – just three more days and one more worksheet to go.
If you’re catching us just now, be sure to check back for the other worksheets, which will help you in completing this worksheet.
- Total amount I am short to start my real estate investment program: — _____________ (D)
- Revenues from last 12 month: + _____________(E)
- Total of lines 1 and 2: $_____________
- Multiply line 3 by 140%. Place that dollar amount on this line. This will take care of your overhead: $_____________
- Divide line 4 by 12 to equal monthly earning goals: $_____________
- Take 110% of line 5. (This is your total for spending next year on education): $_____________
- Take 120% of line 6. (This is your total to be put aside for income taxes): $_____________
- Of my monthly earnings, 80% should come from listings sold. (Line 7 x .8): $_____________
- Of my monthly earnings, 20% should come from sales made. (Line 7 x .20) $_____________
Invest in your business, invest in your future, invest in real estate! Insider Trading for Real Estate Agents is a thick manual full of Walter’s personal investing strategies, forms, checklists, and letters with the data CD (digital copy for easier implementation). It also includes audio CDs for you as a real estate investor and audio CDs for your investor clients.
Check out the details: http://www.waltersanford.com/shop/insider-trading-for-real-estate/. Call 800.792.5837 and ask for the $50 blog special on this system!