Even if you don’t have a paid team (assistants, buyer’s agents, etc.), you do have a TEAM that you can easily create if you haven’t already done so. You can add a team by including your office associates/broker, an area lender (or more with different specialties), home warranty representative, etc.
Selling a team concept to a potential seller is a better presentation because he/she knows that there will be someone to handle each need that might arise during the listing period.
City, ST Zip
A great agent can net you more. Here is a short list of what a great agent and team can do for you:
- We will secure the highest price for your property with intelligent negotiating skills.
- We will get a faster sale from effective marketing methods.
- We offer exclusive representation by a respected, locally owned firm with service adjusted to your personal needs.
- We customize our advertising for your particular property – print and web.
- We know daily mortgage market activity and better loan programs.
- The integrity of business practices will insulate you from litigation.
- We are a member of the local board of REALTORS®, as well as state and national associations, and all designations.
- Our team is totally committed to selling your property.
- We create an atmosphere of mutual support among all agents in (your area); we sell to them so they will also bring us their buyers.
- Our full-time company owner works personally with you!
- Our staff is sensitive to the clients’ needs.
- We are positive, friendly, and enthusiastic to our buyers.
- We do more for you — the little extra that makes the big difference.
The basic law of real estate is this: People sell real estate, but money spent on marketing increases your reach!
We are trying to educate home sellers and the public about the tremendous changes in real estate marketing. A recent study uncovered some interesting statistics about where buyers come from and how a great agent can find them.
* 40% purchased because they recognized our firm name, and we showed them out listings
* 20% purchased because they saw a listing on our website and liked the home after we showed it.
* 18% responded to an ad and eventually purchased after seeing many homes
* 8% went through an open house and eventually purchased after we counseled them
* 7% were referred through relocation services with whom we have contracts
* 3% bought the home they saw as they drove by looking in their favorite neighborhood and we demonstrated the features of the home
* 3% bought the home for a combination of reasons
* 1% bought the home from a FSBO
It is all about the type of agent you use and all the places his/her listing can be found. Please interview us for the job of selling your home and achieving your goals!
Through the years, I’ve collected many letters for just about every aspect in this business. Super Emails, Letters, and Web Content is a beast of a manual at over 700 pages with some of the best in my collection! This manual is the finest of lead generation letters, emails, and web content. They’ve all been tested for profitability. This manual will become the foundation of your direct mail, email, and database solicitation department. Included is the data CD, which is a digital copy for easier implementation.
Check out the details http://www.waltersanford.com/shop/super-emails-letters-and-web-content/. Call 800.792.5837 and ask for the $50 blog special on this system!