It’s that time of year when graduating seniors and parents are seeing those college acceptance letters coming in the mail! It’s an exciting time, full of decisions from A-Z.
This is a great letter to share in your social media (slightly reworked for that format, of course). On social media, it’s easy for friends to forward to other friends and it would be another easy one to utilize for inexpensive advertising, too.
RE: (college/university) Bound? Get a Little Condo!
Congratulations on choosing (college/university) as your child’s institution of higher learning. Knowing many clients from (college/university), I can assure you that you have made a superior choice.
I am writing because I can help you provide an even more solid foundation for your child’s higher education.
As you probably know, the cost of on-campus or off-campus housing has soared these last few years, adding an even greater burden to educational costs. In most cases, you can purchase one or two bedroom condominiums for your child and pay less than what a year’s dormitory, fraternity, or sorority fees require. Of the high-quality and secure condominiums I can show you, most can be purchased with little money down.
Buying instead of renting is just the first of several benefits. Here are five more:
- The payment will likely be the same as or less than dorm or fraternity/ sorority rent.
- The tax benefits of owning a condominium will further decrease the cost of your child’s housing.
- If you acquire a two-bedroom condo or larger, you can rent a room to a study buddy, who will not only help your child enjoy his or her experience at (college/university) but also help further defer the costs to you.
- Our (city) market has been stable for a long period of time, and condominiums can be purchased at some of the lowest levels in years. There is a very good chance that this condominium can be sold after graduation for a very serious profit, allowing you to recover some of the costs associated with your child going to college.
- Perhaps the most important aspect: Your child will gain an appreciation of what it is to own, manage, and maintain a piece of real estate.
You can preview a number of the condominiums, townhomes, and small homes that I have set aside for you by visiting my website at www.waltersanford.com/ collegecondo. With the click of a button, the listings can be daily sent to you via email, fax, or mail.
At your convenience, give me a call on my private line at 815.929.9258 for a free, no-obligation consultation to find out what opportunities may be available. I consider available condominiums and small houses on a family-by-family basis, and I will spend whatever time is necessary to make you feel comfortable with the area and the property.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
P.S. By the way, is your child taking any business real estate courses? Tell him/her to look out for me. I serve as a guest speaker to the university’s business faculty!
Through the years, I’ve collected many letters for just about every aspect in this business. Super Emails, Letters, and Web Content is a beast of a manual at over 700 pages with some of the best in my collection! This manual is the finest of lead generation letters, emails, and web content. They’ve all been tested for profitability. This manual will become the foundation of your direct mail, email, and database solicitation department. Included is the data CD, which is a digital copy for easier implementation.
Check out the details http://www.waltersanford.com/shop/super-emails-letters-and-web-content/. Call 800.792.5837 and ask for the $50 blog special on this system!