We’re providing more website content for you today. It doesn’t take long to add these types of items to your website, and with good SEO, you don’t know who will end up on your website! This is a good inclusion for your “seller” section.
Passive lead generation draws like these show a potential client that you are organized, thorough, and thinking ahead for your clients.
- The assessed value, also known as tax value, may have nothing to do with market value.
- Cost or purchase price – what you paid
- Insurance value is what your insurance representative says it should be insured for
- Buyers valuation – what a buyer is willing to pay
- Salvage value is what a property is worth sold in pieces
- Use value – sometimes a property only has a high value for one type of use
- Pricing value – what a seller may want
- Replacement value – what it may cost to replace the property with a comparable one, if available
- Reproduction value – what it would cost to duplicate from scratch
- Sentimental value comes from the heart rather than the mind
- Market value is the value I formulate. It occurs when a ready, willing, and able buyer purchases a home from a motivated but realistic seller. It is what I specialize in making happen.
Let me customize a marketing plan for your home and your needs. Click here!
Lead generation is what builds your business and keeps your pipeline full, no matter what the market says! Grow Your Leads: Just Add Wa(l)ter is a hefty book full of detailed and complete prospecting systems, and it includes the data CD (digital copy). This is also a great manual for an assistant.
Call 800.792.5837 and ask for the $50 blog special on Grow Your Leads: Just Add Wa(l)ter. Check out the content details here: http://www.waltersanford.com/shop/grow-your-leads-just-ask-walter/