Sanford Systems and Strategies is in the business to help people gain control over their careers in real estate. All of our seminars and products are designed to meet this goal. As we strive to accomplish this, we base our actions on our eight governing values:
1. WE PRODUCE QUALITY: In both the work place and the marketplace, we provide quality in experiences, services, and products.
2. WE SERVE THE CUSTOMER: We are customer-driven; and in conjunction with our other values, we give customers what they seek.
3. WE VALUE OUR ASSOCIATES: We recognize that Sanford Systems and Strategies is only as good as our associates. We commit to providing a productive and solid career for all Sanford Systems and Strategies associates.
4. WE PRACTICE TEAMWORK: We consider those who work for or who associate with Sanford Systems and Strategies as members of our team. We recognize that each customer, associate, or consultant has a unique contribution to make toward our team effort.
5. WE WELCOME INNOVATION AND ADAPT TO CHANGE: We constantly evaluate what we are doing and compare it to what is possible and to what is needed. Nothing in real estate or society remains the same – neither can we.
6. WE WISELY MANAGE COMPANY RESOURCES: As a company and as individuals, we sense a stewardship to wisely use our human resources and our material assets for the purpose of fulfilling the company’s vision.
7. WE SEARCH FOR, LIVE BY, AND TEACH CORRECT PRINCIPLES: Our services and products are based on correct principles that, when applied, produce positive results. We continuously search to learn more and to adjust to what we learn.
8. WE MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE’S LIVES: Our career recommendations and real estate products go beyond being profitable and informative. They empower individuals and organizations to make meaningful changes and to advance in their goals.
These are the Sanford Systems’ highest priorities. Meeting them will enable us to realize our mission.
REALTOR® Tip: This is a great listing presentation and website addition. Go ahead, make your changes and use it today for your marketing presentation — but you have to LIVE IT!