When I coach, we set up consistent, inexpensive lead generation activities for sellers. Some require a complete overhaul, and some require only small tweaks.
Do you look for the small tweaks? You know, tweaks like those easy-to-include, natural moves taken within a mundane (but necessary) real estate activity. I have devised hundreds of these “tweaks” over the years. Proven and tested, each produces a new client when implemented.
You have to be smart in this business while trying to get it done well – all within 50 hours a week. This is why efficiency is so important.
Here are a few of the hundreds of small tweaks that don’t add much to time or overhead but will produce big results:
- On a counseling call with a potential seller, ask if there are any other real estate needs to be marketed along with the home. Add to your listing checklist.
- On a new listing, send a notice to your database prior to it hitting the MLS. The recipient can easily forward to their friends, family, and/or co-workers. This can easily provide more double-ended transactions while also providing necessary interaction with your database. Add to listing checklist.
- Send a letter to 2-year and newer expireds around your new listing touting that your marketing can produce more than one buyer. Add to your listing checklist.
- Have an “Ask (YOUR NAME)” feature on your website where the question and answer can be distributed through social media.
- Send a letter to small demographic owners like owners of a duplex, tri-plex, or four-plex. Explain that you have buyers taking advantage of the preferential government financing offered for small investment properties and investors looking for these small investment properties to fund their self-directed IRAs.
- Call closing clients. Let them know that the hardest thing you have to do is to replace great clients like them. Ask who from their family, friends and co-workers are thinking of buying or selling. Add to listing checklist.
- Solicit the co-op agent to come over to your office, if you are with an office that has a plan where you benefit from recruitment. Add to closing checklist.
I could go on forever. I promise, after 40 coaching sessions with me, we will have efficient systems that make you one of the top agents in your region or franchise. Yes, you’ll still have a life, too!
For more details or coaching testimonials, email me – email@example.com or call the office at 800.792.5837.
Walter Sanford has been designing and implementing real estate systems for 30 years. One of the most successful REALTORS® and now wealthy from his systems, Sanford teaches his systems and strategies through his products, seminars, and personal coaching producing the best results in the industry. Do what works, do what is proven. Hire Walter Sanford. Call our office at 800.792.5837, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us online at www.waltersanford.com.