A few years ago, I attended a convention where you were a featured speaker. While at the expo, I bought your books. That is a lot of information, which I am still digging through! But now I am searching for scripts.
Are there any in these books that would walk me through with a new buyer? I want to make more calls, but want to ask the right questions. Thank you again for your time and help.
Realty World First Coast Realty
That is a huge question, Marcia! The information in my products is much easier to use if you understand the basic philosophy of high production real estate.
Start the lead generation for the sellers and everything falls in place. Get two or three pro-active methods that are consistently done to generate seller leads using the system entitled Grow Your Leads: Just Add Wa(l)ter.
Next, improve your listing presentation with Beating the Competition Every Time and simultaneously utilize the book Phone Scripts and Moving Beyond Do Not Call to answer objections, create price reductions, and supplement your lead generation activities.
Utilize the Super Emails, Letters, and Web Content book to design your automatic response systems, website, and general correspondence. You will then see a need for the Teaming Up system to get your affiliates involved and Time-Saving Checklists to organize your operation.
You will need our Fast Lane Buyer Systems product to handle the inquiries that your listings will generate and then our Top Dog Marketing System to help in making you a local real estate celebrity.
These systems will soon lead you to profit. If a portion is saved, it will take you to the next step in your career and that is real estate investing. The Insider Trading for Real Estate Agents product, which will show you how to exactly develop a rental business for your own property while you are still selling a ton of real estate.
Many people use the system If I Could Start Over Again as a guide for implementing the above as well.
Obviously, the buyer operation should be disregarded until you develop the listing side of the business. In Fast Lane Buyer Systems (which is still under production), you should develop a system for buyers that contains the following steps:
1. Have a list of questions to ask buyers over the phone or at the first meeting. I would skip the first meeting if the questions do not get handled, but then again some people think I am harsh! The questions will determine whether the buyer is realistic and motivated. You will need to give the buyer many value-filled reasons why answering so many questions early in the relationship will be valuable to them. You will have to be an expert at selling your system, your team, and most importantly how you will be able to find them secret property than no other agent will ever show them if they help you to understand their needs better (the questions).
2. Direct the answered questions to your lender who will give you a third-party endorsement to the buyer and pre-approve the buyer.
3. After pre-approval, invite the buyer to your office for more value that you have produced like your system of showing them old expireds and FSBOs or sending direct mail to the neighborhood of their choice to find them inventory that is outside the confines of the MLS.
4. Re-check their motivation at the meeting, and create security. With the value you give these people, ask for exclusive representation by way of a loyalty agreement.
5. Advertise your buyer’s needs rather than your listings, because that is what sellers want to see!
Nothing is easy in this business, but I want my clients to be high-volume producers. The only way you can do that is work a preponderance of listings, eliminate many buyers through the above hoop system, and use the buyer system to create more listings and more double-ended transactions. That’s putting your genius to work!
An oil and gas lease lottery millionaire by age 16, Walter S. Sanford was in massive debt by the time he was 22. Taking his winnings, he invested in over 400 units and found that high leverage real estate can be detrimental to your financial health.
Obtaining his real estate brokerage license during the 80s, Walter went on to become what some believe to be one of the top agents in North America. He built his career on systems that are in demand by virtually ever major franchise and top producing agent in the world. 1995 was Walter’s best year, in the midst of a real estate depression in Southern California, where he personally closed 316 transactions.
Walter Sanford now coaches some of the top agents and travels internationally to deliver his seminars based upon systems with velocity increased by technology. He is the author of 10 ground-breaking books and software that assist top real estate producers in not only beating the competition but also providing lasting estates for their future. Systems are his passion.
Walter has been buying or selling real estate for the past 35 years. It took a long time for Walter to find balance, but today, he runs a successful coaching and training business. He enjoys life in “small town America” with his wonderful wife and two darling daughters.
Many speakers and trainers have never been involved in real estate brokerage aspects and none have ever been involved to Walter’s extent. If you would like to know more about Walter, please visit www.waltersanford.com. You’ll find more information about how to hire Walter as a speaker or coach and how to obtain his ground-breaking products for your library. Walter can also be reached at 800.792.5837 or email@example.com.