Getting a large group of homes from a builder can be massively profitable. How do you beat the competition? Well, one of my coaching clients asked that of me the other day, and I shared some of my secrets.
Hello, Walter. I hope you are doing great.
I have a meeting with a builder tomorrow that is looking for a new REALTOR® to sell his new high end homes. The builder is using a REALTOR® from my office named Rick. Rick has a big team and has been in the business for a long time.
Although, the builder says Rick is not doing enough, and he is looking for another REALTOR®. I have set up a meeting with this builder tomorrow, and I was hoping to get some tips from you to land this gig. He is looking for a REALTOR® with aggressive marketing.
Here you go, Chuck:
1. You have the time to put into the project.
2. You intentionally hold listings down to manageable levels so that you can devote better marketing.
3. Your marketing is the best.
4. Should someone buy a home from your builder using you, you will sell their home and devote 35% of your commission on the sale of the buyers home to upgrades of their new home.
5. You will set up a webcam so people can watch their homes being built.
6. You will set up a complete website for the project.
7. You will do a REALTOR® barbeque at the project.
8. You will do direct mail to the neighborhoods from where residents are most likely to move up.
9. You will add flyers on the project to the brochure boxes on all your listings.
10. You will have a social media plan.
11. Include the other items already part of your regular marketing plan.
Go get ‘em, Chuck!
Walter Sanford has been designing and implementing real estate systems for 30 years. One of the most successful REALTORS® and now wealthy from his systems, Sanford teaches his systems and strategies through his products, seminars, and personal coaching producing the best results in the industry. Do what works, do what is proven. Hire Walter Sanford. Call our office at 800.792.5837, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us online at www.waltersanford.com.