This letter can be used in a multitude of ways; to name three, you can send to your current database, to a new database of individuals in a neighborhood/community, or to a demographically selected audience via social media ad (highly edited version of this letter).
This letter helps the seller (or buyer) in realizing that “first come” isn’t always “first served.” If he/she is really serious and does ask these questions, the option will begin to clearly shown. (clears throat) That’s you! You’re the option! Now, let’s move on to your market domination letter.
City, ST Zip
Circle the best answer. When I sell my home, I will:
- Choose a REALTOR® who knocks on my door.
- Choose a REALTOR® with the most documented results and benefits for my needs.
It may sound ridiculous, but more than 50% of all homeowners allow the first REALTOR® they meet to talk them into selling their home. I know your home is your biggest single investment in life. When you sell, you want top dollar with the least amount of hassles. The agent knocking at your door may not be able to offer you an organized system of programs and marketing services to achieve the goal of furthering your financial future.
The next time a real estate agent solicits you for your business, use this easy seven-point checklist to “spot check” the programs they should have in place for you:
- Does the agent guarantee his service or allow you to cancel the listing contract at any time? Call us at 815.929.9258 or visit our website at www.waltersanford.com/guarantee to get yours guarantee from Sanford Systems.
- Does the agent have a multifaceted and customized marketing plan for the sale of your home? Call us or visit our website at www.waltersanford.com/ marketing for your customized list.
- Does the agent have a formal method for collecting pre-qualified buyers for your home? My “Buyers’ Assistance Program” currently has nearly 20 buyers who may already be looking for a home like yours. Call us today!
- Does the agent send out “Just Listed” and “Just Sold” Questionnaires? I will ask your neighbors in a six-block radius to help me find a buyer for your home; I also have a networking plan with 3200 agents in the MLS and more than 2900 “friends” in my social media groups. We will find more buyers. More buyers equal more money.
- Can the agent guarantee your home’s sale . . . or promise to buy your home for cash? Call us or visit our website at www.waltersanford.com.
- Does the agent sit at “old-fashioned” open houses? Or can the agent attract 50 buyers to your home in just 15 minutes? Visit our website or call me and we will include your home in our next 15-minute open house program.
- How long has the agent been selling real estate in (your area)? How many properties did he/she sell last year? My track record is the best in (your area) for a reason. Go to www.waltersanford.com/credientials.
Your home may be your largest single investment. Be sure it is in the hands of the agent who provides more specific programs and special services than any other in the (your area) area. Call today at 815.929.9258 for a no-obligation, over-the-phone analysis of what your home is worth in today’s market.
Through the years, I’ve collected many letters for just about every aspect in this business. Super Emails, Letters, and Web Content is a beast of a manual at over 700 pages with some of the best in my collection! This manual is the finest of lead generation letters, emails, and web content. They’ve all been tested for profitability. This manual will become the foundation of your direct mail, email, and database solicitation department. Included is the data CD, which is a digital copy for easier implementation.
Check out the details at http://www.waltersanford.com/shop/super-emails-letters-and-web-content/. Call 800.792.5837 and ask for the $50 blog special on this system!