This document is a great inclusion in your website under the “seller” tab. You can even offer it in social media with a note about the services you offer your sellers to prepare them for the best sales price.
Showing a potential seller that you’re thinking steps ahead of just listing the home for sale will maybe discourage them from going FSBO or from going with a different agent.
1. The comparable listings and sales, their dates of sale, and future market trends
2. Its value adjustments based on location
3. The site/view both looking at the property and looking from the property out
4. The design and appeal of the dwelling’s floor plan and amenities
5. The quality of construction
6. The age of the property and any improvements
7. The status of permits on all improvements
8. Condition of the property
9. Total number of rooms and square footage of each
10. Number and types of rooms (bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.)
11. Square footage (gross livable area)
12. Is there a basement or attic?
13. Is the basement finished? If so, number and types of rooms. Is there a walkout?
14. How functional is the property? Good, average, fair, poor? How much obsolescence is there?
15. Is there central air conditioning? What kind of heat?
16. What type of car space is available? (garage, carport, etc.)
17. Are there any special features that your property offers? (porches, patios, pool, fireplaces, special heating/cooling equipment, skylights, solar power, special landscaping, or technology)
18. Were there any special financing or special sales considerations that might have impacted value for the comparable properties? Are there any offered on the subject property?
19. How is the money market affecting value (present value analysis)?
20. Were there any out of the ordinary motivations of the sellers on comparable properties?
21. Is regression or progression in play regarding the neighboring properties and how they affect your property’s value?
Do not get a value from a real estate agent who does not take all of the above into account! Talk to Walter Sanford personally today. Click here!
Lead generation is what builds your business and keeps your pipeline full, no matter what the market says! Grow Your Leads: Just Add Wa(l)ter is a hefty book full of detailed and complete prospecting systems, and it includes the data CD (digital copy). This is also a great manual for an assistant.
Call 800.792.5837 and ask for the $50 blog special on Grow Your Leads: Just Add Wa(l)ter. Check out the content details here: http://www.waltersanford.com/shop/grow-your-leads-just-ask-walter/.